Join the team
Accept the challenge ;)
Full Stack Mobile EngineerApply
We're looking for a great full stack Mobile engineer to join our team and help us build great products and tackle interesting and challenging problems.
Desired Skills / Experience
We work in pairs, do all test-driven development and we expect the candidate to be experienced in writing both clean and secure Swift or Java Android Studio code, have knowledge of design patterns, practical experience in DevOps, refactoring, debugging and agile development practices. The Candidate should have good self-management skills, able to control time and project status.
- Experience in test first development and pair programming
- Relevant work experience
- Excellent general programming skills
- BA in Computer Science or related field
- Comfortable with the UNIX/Linux command line
- Practical experience with RDMBS
About the projects
At EL MUNDO PLAY we are currently developing:
- Social networks
- E-commerce solutions
- Full-cycle management and B2C/B2B systems
- Large scale email marketing systems
Some of our projects require advanced performance tweaking and understanding of the HTTP protocol
Front End DeveloperApply
We have an acute shortage of talented UI person who believes that good code should look beautiful from all points of view and follow that principle.
Your main focus will be to work between designers and devs and to propagate beauty and validity. We need those who looking forward to become a project front end owner to raise their children healthy and handsome, encourage colleagues, work proactively and never give it up.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Experience in hand-coding XHTML pages.
- Extensive knowledge of CSS.
- Strong JS background and hunger to consolidate it.
- Several years of commercial development experience.
- A server side scripting language such as Swift, Java, PHP, ASP, JSP, Node.JS, Python (incl. OOP design patterns).
- Public APIs such as Flickr, Google maps or Facebook.
We are looking for experienced designer who will play key role in creating intuitive user experience for the large web applications. This includes interpreting requirements, communicating with the client, creating user interaction mockups and designing final screens.
- Understand business/user needs and suggest improvements.
- Define the user model and user interface for new and existing features.
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups and wireframes to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Lead the usability of new and existing products, and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Organize and prioritize all changes that needs to be done to flow and screens.
- Communicate changes in oral and visual way.
- Graphic and UI design skills using Adobe software is a must.
- Experience in creating full cycle of user interaction design: Requirements, Flow Mockups, Designs.
If you haven’t find a position in those listed above, and you have talents, that you think will match EL MUNDO PLAY culture and needs. You are welcome to apply for an Open Position. Tell us more about your professional path, yourself and your skills during the Applicant flow, and will get back to you shortly.Apply